Dear colleagues of the 12th Pan-Hellenic Conference (HCICTE 2020) and members of the Hellenic Association of ICT in Education (HAICTE),
Springer is planning to publish a new book entitled “Research on e-Learning and ICT in Education: Technological, Pedagogical and Instructional Perspectives”. The book welcomes contributions based on full papers presented at the 12th Pan-Hellenic Conference with International Participation “ICT in Education” (HCICTE2020) which was organized by the CrInTE Lab, University of Western Macedonia and the Hellenic Association of ICT in Education (HAICTE) online, 14-16 May 2021.
The book will include chapters covering technical, pedagogical, organizational, instructional and policy aspects of ICT in Education and e-Learning. Special emphasis will be given to applied research relevant to the educational practice in schools, colleges, universities and informal learning organizations. The overall aim is to encompass current trends, perspectives and approaches determining e‐Learning and ICT integration in practice, including learning and teaching, curriculum and instructional design, learning media and environments, teacher education and professional development, etc.
You are hereby invited to submit your chapter proposal utilizing the following instructions:
- Submit your proposal at https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=relicte2022
- The submission requires only a proposed title and an abstract of 200-400 words
- Indicate the paper-id of the conference on which the proposed chapter is based on (if that is the case, otherwise indicate “new work”) at the end of the abstract
- Do not upload files until you receive notification that your proposal has ben accepted
- Bear in mind that based on expression of interest, multiple chapter submissions by the same authors is not advised but not forbidden as well.
- Full chapters will be reviewed by the conference scientific committee following a double blind review process
- Chapter proposals: 20 January 2022
- Chapter acceptance notification: 30 January 2022
- Chapter Submission deadline: 30 May 2022
- Author’s Notification: 30 July 2022
- Final Camera-Ready Submission: 30 September 2022
- Publication: end of 2022
Tharrenos Bratitsis, Department of Early Childhood Education, University of Western Macedonia (email@example.com)